Hey, we’re gonna be at the Heritage of Golf, will you? We’ve asked our hard-working volunteers to tell us where they will be working for this years Heritage. Why not drop by and say hello? If you’re a Kiwanian volunteering for the Heritage and you don’t see your name here, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you added! IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR PLAID ON!!!
- John Binner, Shot-Link laser, hole-side on 8th green, Thurs and Fri afternoon shift and Sunday all day.
- Doug Matney, Hilton Head Prep Booth, on 17.
- Cinda Seamon, Hilton Head Firefighters food booth, between holes 1 and 9 fairway
- Paul Rasch, Jr., Hilton Head Firefighters food booth, between holes 1 and 9 fairway
- Jack Wilson, Tartan Club (4/14-18) and Patriots’ Outpost (at start of shifts 1100 and 1430, 4/15-18)
- Dick Wiles, Patriots’ Outpost
- Bob Green, Patriots’ Outpost, Thursday
(***note Patriot’s Outpost is for Active Duty Service Members and families and located on the 18th Fairway. Complimentary beverages and food provided!*** Hours April 15 – 18 from 1100 till 1800)